Identifying the team and organizational values are the first step to growing engagement. Values have to fit team expectations and needs to assure ownership and team purpose. The next step is to bring the team and organizational values to life through a shared vision. Keeping values alive and aligning them with an agile structure, increasing the level of engagement and allows team members to enjoy a healthy and stimulating work environment. And productivity will increase as a result of an engaged, passionate and interested workforce.
Your team will identify, develop and experience their values
What’s in it for the business?
- Engaged teams outperform disengaged teams by 20-28% (The Conference Board, 2006)
- Engaged teams have a better understanding of the business strategy and how their work contributes to company performance (The Conference Board, 2006)
- Engaged teams are 43% more productive (Hay Group)
- The level of employee satisfaction increases, satisfied employees become ambassadors of the company
- Engaged teams, become innovative, perform at a higher level and bring passion and interest to their job
- Highly engaged employees produce 26% high revenue making your business more profitable (Wyatt Watson – http://www.watsonwyatt.com/research/pdfs/2008-US-0232.pdf)
- Your business will reduce the risk of staff turnover. Employees become more loyal
All our products include a follow-up program